


So I decided to make pizza instead. Not entirely healthy but not nearly as unhealthy as puff pastry. I had some leftover dough from pizza over the weekend but didn't get a chance to take photos. Pizza dough is really easy to make and I find kneading the dough to be a bit rewarding. All you need is flour, yeast, a bit of salt, and water. I used this recipe from Stone Soup.
Last weekend's pizza toppings consisted of enokitake mushrooms and sliced potatoes, but today I went plain and simple with cheese and tomatoes. Right when it came out of the oven I added some fresh rosemary and grated parmesan. Pretty quick and easy to make for lunch or dinner.
2 comments:
I used that Stone Soup recipe for tonight's dinner, too! It's delicious. (My toppings were tomato sauce, cheese, tomatoes, and zucchini.)
yum, i love rosemary on my pizza - will definitely have to try this dough recipe!
Post a Comment